Orthokeratology Lens, LUCID KOREA, Seoul, Korea (Exclusive Distributor in India)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Pair|
|Type||Extended Wear, Rigid Gas Permeable, Short Term Wear|
Usually contact lenses are worn during day and advised to be removed at night or at time of sleep. With the innovation in technology, an alternative and effective way of correcting or controlling myopia defects has emerged and that is called as Orthokeratology. Orthokeratology
is a process that uses specially designed & programmed Gas Permeable (GP) contact lenses, worn overnight, to gently and temporarily reshape the front surface of the cornea to correct myopia (nearsightedness). So the patient gets a crisp vision the following day when he removes the lenses after he wakes up and that too with bare eyes, without glasses or contact lenses.Ortho-K Lenses are prescribed for two purposes:
Candidate for Ortho-K LK Lens:
- To correct refractive errors, primarily myopia and also lesser degrees of astigmatism.
- To control the progression of childhood myopia.
- People with mild to moderate myopia (with or without mild astigmatism).
- Children above the age of 8 years, teenagers and adults who want to be “glasses and soft contact lens free” without going through surgery.
- People who participate in contact sports or work in dusty environments that can pose problems for contact lens wear.
- Those whose vocation requires unaided visual acuity for certain periods, such as police, firemen, military or occupations where refractive surgery may be a cause for exclusion (deep-sea divers, high altitude pilots etc.)
- People who suffered from the side effect of soft contact lenses
- Item Code: OKLENS
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: DELHI
- Delivery Time: IMMEDIATE
- Packaging Details: Orthok Lens: 1 Pcs
GP solution: 1 pcs
Lens case: 1 pcs