|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Pair|
|Application|| Keratoconus Disease|
It is internationally recognized as one of the best specialized and customized lenses for Keratoconus patients.
Keratoconus is a condition that results from an irregularly shaped cornea where the cornea becomes thinner causing it to bulge from its normal round shape to a cone shape, usually at or near the centre, preventing the light from focusing on the retina. In early stage, it can be treated using glasses or soft contact lenses, but with it advancement, “KC Keratoconus lenses”,
are one of the best choice to correct the vision.
Suitable candidates for KC Keratoconus Lens are persons with:
- Blured or distorted vision at all distances.
- ghost images - tha appearance of several images when looking at one object.
- Increased sensitivity to bright light and glare.
- Poor night vision.
- Double vision in one eye.
- Many and more often changes in eyeglass prescriptions.
- Item Code: KCCONT001
- Port of Dispatch: DELHI
- Delivery Time: 15 DAYS
- Packaging Details: KC lens: 1pcs
GP solution: 1 pcs
Silicone applicator: 1pcs
Lens case: 1 pcs